Monday, September 2, 2019

Tammy Learning Computers

I am very proud that Professor Wu is taking the time to teach me how to use a computer. I am like a little kid with her favor candy. I wish I would have learned how to used computer at a younger age but you are never too old to learn. I recommend all students that need to learn computers take Professor Wu's class. I have never had a Professor that give so much of his personal time to his students.

Also, this is my first time learning how to post on Blogger. I guess after my classmate or whomever read this would ask themselves what has she been doing with computers? The answer to that question would be I was not interest in computers, but in today's society you need to know and understand computers and computer technology.


12 comments:

  1. Glad IS101-3026 is a candy for you, Tammy :-) Welcome to the class and Blogger ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first time blogging too, at least away from twitter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to this blogger as well, Doesn't seem to bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also new to Blogger as well and I have never posted a blog before today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are never too old to learn, glad you're on this journey. Most people refuse to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never thought about starting a blog until Mr.Wu brought this up as an assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never used Blogger either! I am still getting used to this platform and how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea what a blogger was. Still not sure if I'm doing it right. We all start somewhere. The hardest part is getting started. You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like you speak the truth and i'm the same i got into welding, and saw no need to use a computer. But we need to learn about it specially on this days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Computer skills are a must in this generation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like you and many of my classmates I am also new to Blog spot. I will admit it took me awhile to get the hand of it but, now its pretty accessible.

    ReplyDelete