Saturday, September 14, 2019

Rough Day

I am still in class with the professor. Today were very difficult for me. I had to catch up with the rest of the class. While the professor explain the procedure for next week I wanted to get up and walk out of the class because I know that I will not pass the test, but all this week I am going to practice and if any of my classmate are willing to work with me, I am willing to meet with you I really need the help and would very much appreciate it. I am not a quitter I guess that why I am still here and if I do not pass on the first chance I am going to continue until I do pass. 

13 comments:

  1. That's the spirit Tammy! Nothing wrong with having a rough day :-) How you deal with it is what matters. Glad you got back up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you can do it! Practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry you will get this, I'm the same way never give up always keep pushing forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy!!! Did you see Mr Wu's blog???? Your amazing... keep pushing.. Nothing in life comes easy. With all you hard work and determination you will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't give up!!! Keep pushing! Just keep swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all have rough days time to time, it is what we do in response to that day to overcome that day and not to give up to keep working hard and learning from it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the same boat. But I want to get through this so i dont have to grow through it a second time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also very behind but trust me everything is going to be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also very behind but trust me everything is going to be alright

    ReplyDelete