Sunday, September 29, 2019

Grateful

Good morning classmates,
     I am sorry that I miss class yesterday.I just want to let all you guys know I really appreciated all the support and positive feed back. Also, I want to inform you guys I am feeling more comfortable working on the computers and doing the exercises we have to complete. I want to give a special thanks to Professor Wu, before class started Professor Wu has been working with me everyday including the weekend. I wouldn't have got this far without him and classmates like you guys. I am still learning but I am more comfortable, Again thank you all.

11 comments:

  1. Very elated to hear and see you have gained a comfort level in using a computer :-) Keep building that confidence Tammy, you will succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it wasn't for Prof Wu being available on weekends then I would be further behind in class. I'm glad to hear your still pushing through this course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all here to help each other and make help each other grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That good I'm happy for you computers is no joke, we still learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All is good as long as you keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep working harder were almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Professor Wu makes it easier to learn the material!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep going and you'll finish strong!

    ReplyDelete