Saturday, September 21, 2019

Inspirational

I was watching AmericaGotTalent and this kid Kodi is legally blind and autistic. When his mother walked him on stage all the judges look surprised. Gabriella Union asked Kodi what he was going to do, Kodi, told her that he was going to sing a song. During the time he was talking his disability was in play. Kodi could not say a complete sentence but when Kodi started to sing the song, not only did the judges had tears in their eyes so did I. The reason I am sharing this is because seeing Kodi win AmericaGotTalent inspired me that I can conquer computer and pass any test. Thank you Kodi.

12 comments:

  1. Inspiration can come from anyone and any place :-) Yes, I think you can conquer learning to use a computer and pass any test ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a strong mind and determination anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that kid truly insane the stuff that he does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE can do anything if we put the effect in it, and I know you going to do good in this class like all of us. push forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a talented kid! We can all do whatever we put our minds to

    ReplyDelete
  6. I been seen people go through worst in life and still accomplish their goals. So with knowing that, there is no excuse for me not to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. His final performance was breathtaking. He deserved to win 1000% and he did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a brother with Autism and it makes me happy that people with autism can succeed in life like kodi is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also watched this season and it made me so emotional watching him perform! He deserved that.

    ReplyDelete