Saturday, October 12, 2019

Bad Day

I have the worst day since I relocated to Las Vegas.This morning I goes to my car to go to school my car would not start.I have roadside assistance with my insurance. The guy come to my house and tell me I need a battery.I am thinking that I could go to any auto place and get a battery. He told me since I have a Mercedes Benz I would have to get a battery from them. When the guy show me the battery I got sick to my stomach I can only image what the battery going to cost.

11 comments:

  1. Yikes, hope the damage to the wallet isn't too steep. At least the battery died before you left *for* school instead of leaving *from* school :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is the worst that means it can only go up from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a Volkswagon one time and it cost me $230 for the battery, but it was because the battery was under the engine or something like that. Hope fully its not that much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have bad days I'm sure everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foreign parts are always so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it will be expensive sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had a similar predicament on monday and wasn't able to make it to school and spent quite a bit on a new battery. Sorry to hear that! It'll get better

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the one issue with Mercedes, there parts are expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bumps in the road help you appreciate the smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It'll get better! Hopefully the battery won't be too expensive.

    ReplyDelete